L.B. White Tradesman gas-fired heaters are engineered and manufactured in the USA to deliver reliable, directional forced air heat for temporary heating needs. They feature a unique 3-trial ignition system and the industry's heaviest gauge combustion chamber and burner plate.
400,000 BTU Propane
• Torpedo-style, direct-fired
• Variable output, 250,000 to 400,000 BTUH, LPG
• Max fuel consumption = 18.5 lbs./hr.
• Heated Air Output = 1,582 CFM
• Amp draw = 4.0 (starting)/1.5 (operating), 115V
• Electronic spark ignition
• Thermostatic temperature control
• Length = 34.2 in., Width = 12.5 in., Height = 21.7 in., Shipping weight = 67.0 lbs.
• Gas pressure regulator, POL valve, and 10' gas hose are included
• Tri-Shield finish provides extended protection against abrasion and corrosion
• CSA certified